Welcome to InspiredStartups.com talks with founders sharing their real startup stories!
In this episode we chat with Alex Beregszaszi and Kevin Loaec (co-founders of Signatur and the proud creators of Vault - the most secure solution to safe-keep Bitcoins). Learn about their startup story and get a taste of what it is really like to be an entrepreneur - with all the highs and lows!
Signatur Vault - Startup Story (Interview Highlights):
products and solutions to bitcoin storage problems
2) Factors determing Bitcoin's value
3) Misconceptions about Bitcoin
4) Online and Offline Bitcoin Wallets Explained!
5) The target market for Bitcoin and Signatur's products and why people are using them
6) Innovations coming soon in open-ledgers, decentralised drop boxes and what this means for people's assets
7) The startup community in Dublin
8) Dublin Meetup events and conferences
DID YOU GET INSPIRED?
Why don't you share your startup experience with other entrepreneurs!
1) Kevin & Alex talked about the rise in "HARDWARE STARTUPS". Is this you? What's your experience?
2) Is your startup catering to a niche market? How have you managed your niche?
3) Have you attended any meet up events for the startup community in your city?
To get you started, JOIN US with your LinkedIn account – it will only take you 5 seconds to become a valuable member of InspiredStartups.com community!