Welcome to InspiredStartups.com talks with founders sharing their real startup stories!
In this episode, we chat with Jason Roe (founder of Predict.ie and Parkya.com and organiser of social meetup Growth Hackers Dublin) to learn about his startup story and to gain insights of what it is like to be an entrepreneur.
Jason's Startup Story (Interview Highlights):
- Where things started. What motivated Jason to become an entrepreneur
- Jason’s view on startup ecosystem and entrepreneur community in Dublin and Ireland
- Jason’s observation of startup accelerators in Ireland
- Jason’s tips on networking and startup events in Ireland
- Things Jason has learned along his startup journey
- Jason’s prediction of the hottest industries for start-ups
Did you get inspired? Why don't you ask Jason a question or share your thoughts on the following:
1. What has been your experience with getting first customers and keeping their loyalty?
2. Would you like to share your startup tips with other entrepreneurs?
To get you started, JOIN US with your LinkedIn account – it will only take you 5 seconds to become a valuable member of InspiredStartups.com community!