Welcome to InspiredStartups.com talks with founders sharing their real startup stories!
In this episode, we chat with Kevin O'Shaughnessy (founder of CityHook.com and Indigo-Connect.com) to learn about his startup story and to gain insights of what it is like to be an entrepreneur.
Kevin's Startup Story (Interview Highlights):
- Several factors to success: A startup Journey from CityHook
- Kevin's insights on how founders run a business in geographical diversity
- Kevin's current corporate venture backing from Wayra
- Kevin's view on securing funding from Angel Investors
- Kevin's tips on how to create a great product and scale a market
- Graphic design and software development key skills in Kevin's role
- Kevin highlights the importance in learning other disciplines languages
- Kevin touches on the world of product market fit
- Kevin's summary of trends in the start-up community
- Kevin's own experience on being an entrepreneur
Did you get inspired? Why don't you ask Kevin a question or share your thoughts on the following:
1. What advice would you give remote team set-ups similar to Kevin's?
2. How has your startup addressed the scaling problem?
3. A bit of BBC media coverage luck to Kevin's story. Has your startup been as lucky?
To get you started, JOIN US with your LinkedIn account – it will only take you 5 seconds to become a valuable member of InspiredStartups.com community!