Welcome to InspiredStartups.com talks with founders sharing their real startup stories!
In this episode, we chat with Ali Zahid (co-founder of Vanhawks Valour - the smart bike of the future). Learn about his startup story and get a taste of what it is really like to be an entrepreneur!
Ali's Startup Story (Interview Highlights):
1) Ali tells us how the idea for his smart bike was born out of the old saying 'necessity breeds invention'!
2) Ali gives us his pitch
and explains what's so special about his smart bike Valour
(check out the below video too!)
3) From the Eureka moment to product development. Getting the right people on board was the key.
4) Vanhawks experience of crowdfunding
- how Kickstarter campaign
helped their market research and product development.
5) Pricing! Ali shares his experience of this delicate balancing act!
6) Ali gives us tips on how a time strapped startup can make the best use of its time.
7) Ali's 3 key things he wishes someone had told him starting out!
8) The personal sacrifices of the entrepreneur! But hang in there, it's worth it!
...still wondering what's so special about the smart bike Vanhawks Valour? Check out this video!
ARE YOU INTO STARTUPS? DID YOU GET INSPIRED?
Why don't you share your startup experience with other entrepreneurs in the comments below:
What's the necessity in your life that's not being met, that could bring you to create a better product? Have you spotted a gap in the market for something but you haven't the guts to go for it? What's holding you back?
Crowdfunding! What's been your experience? Any learning lessons you would like to share?
Ali describes how his team went about deciding on pricing for Valour. How did you go about this? Did you get it right?
Ali talks about wanting to create a community who love and get connected into all that Valour has to offer, he even describes creating a 'cult around the product'. How have you gone about creating interest and intrigue in your product?