"Welcome to inspiring talks with founders sharing their real startup stories!"
In this episode, we chat to Redg Snodgrass, the founder and CEO at Wearable World, Silicon Valley incubator focused on seed stage Wearable Technology and IoT based companies. Redg is also on the founding team of SKOUT, global mobile social network for meeting new people.
Learn about Redg's startup story and get a taste of what it is really like to be an entrepreneur in the 'wearable world'!:
Redg's Startup Story (Interview Highlights):
1) Redg describes network connectivity
, personal computing adoption
and how all of these trends came together and created the "Eureka!" moment for his Wearable World incubator
2) It’s hard to pick favourite wearable technology, but it’s definitely not Google Glass!
3) Redg’s view on current trends in wearable technology.
4) Are you considering pursuing a startup? Listen to Redg’s words of wisdom first!
5) 95% of startups have no clue about building a brand – learn from big brands!
6) Redg discusses the latest trends and startup scene in Silicon Valley and shares insights into what can other startup ecosystems learn from it.
7) Redg gives his top tips for your entrepreneurs and startups out there in Ireland.
8) Reach out to Redg if you need help or advice with your startup!
ARE YOU INTO STARTUPS? DID YOU GET INSPIRED?
Why don't you share your startup experience with other entrepreneurs in the comments below:
Wearable technology! Any thoughts, any favourite startups in this space?
What has been your experience building a brand for your startup?
What are the best things in your startup community?